Screw-It-Again is the one and only wood anchor/fastener engineered to fix stripped screw holes in all types of WOOD, MDF, plywood and particle board in less than a minute. All you need is a screwdriver and you can fix on a few simple steps. Benefits:
- One anchor can fix multiple stripped screw holes
- 2″ fits any screw hole from #2 to #16 screws
- Strengh: 70 durometer D scale
- Keeps hinges tight
- Easy to use: No cutting or measuring required
- Efficient: No need to remove hinges
No more messy glue and sawdust or waiting for glue to dry! The Screw-It-Again wood anchor/fastener is an efficient and long-lasting solution to fixing stripped screw holes in all types of wood. The anchor features a notched head for simple screw-in, tapered body so one anchor fits multiple hole sizes, scored sections for easy snap and is threaded for a perfect grip.
The Screw-It-Again anchor is great for repairing household headaches such as:
- Loose or sagging door or cabinet hinges
- Guitar necks
It works in a few simple steps. All you need to do is:
- MATCH: Use illustration on package (or visit www.screw-it-again.com) to match screw size to sections, then snap off section
- SCREW: Gently screw anchor into existing hole
- SNAP: When you can’t screw any further, snap anchor by hand/plier
- SCREW-IT-AGAIN: Insert screw into anchor and tighten securely
Check out this how-to video on using the Screw-It-Again wood screw anchor
Contractor’s Pack of 250 (loose)
For more information on retailer and contractor orders visit our website.
Also check out these bulk 10-packs!
Screw-It-Again wood screw anchor/fastener is now available in many local hardware stores across the United States, including ACE Hardware, Orgill, True Value, DoItBest and Menard’s. To locate a store with this product near you, please search via our store locator here.
(US Patent: 09587662 B2)