Perfect for Anchoring Screws on Door Sills, Planter Boxes, Outdoor Light Fixtures & More!
Whatever the size needed Screw-It-Again is the one and only masonry screw anchor engineered to ensure a strong grip in all types of concrete, block, brick and tile. All you need is a screwdriver, a hobby knife and one minute.
- One anchor can fix multiple stripped screw holes
- 2″ fits any screw hole from #4 to #16 screws
- Pull load up to 220 pounds
- Easy to use: Simple clipping and no measuring required
- Efficient: No need to remove hinges or frames
We’ve all experienced it… you start drilling and the hole size is never what you’ve expected and the anchor you have is now too small in the hole. The Screw-It-Again masonry anchor is an efficient and long-lasting solution to ensure a strong hold in all types of masonry applications. The anchor features a notched head for simple screw-in, tapered body so one anchor fits multiple hole sizes, scored sections for easy clipping and gripping blades for a secure hold.
It works in a few simple steps. All you need to do is:
- MATCH: Use illustration on package (or visit www.screw-it-again.com) to match screw size to the right sections (keep 3 to 4 sections per application), then clip smaller ones
- SCREW: Screw anchor into existing hole or drill a fresh new one
- CLIP: After inserting 3 to 4 sections, clip/cut the anchor and tap flush with surface.
- SCREW-IT-AGAIN: Insert screw into anchor and tighten securely
Check out this how-to video on using the also popular Screw-It-Again wood anchor
For more information on retailer orders visit our website.
Also check out these bulk 10-packs!
Screw-It-Again wood and masonry screw anchor are now available in many local hardware stores across the United States, including ACE Hardware, True Value, DoItBest, Hardware Hank and many independent hardware stores. To locate a store near you, please search our store locator here.
(US Patent: 09587662 B2)